Galaxy Television Menu

Man dies after defaulting tattoo warnings

Man dies after defaulting tattoo warnings

A man who failed to follow the advice on his new tattoo, died days after being infected.

The unidentified 31-year-old man was adviced to wait for two weeks before swimming with a new tattoo died after being infected by a flesh-eating bacteria.

His disobedience to adhere to warnings caused his death, as he developed sepsis when his 5-day-old tattoo became infected while swimming in the Gulf of Mexico.

According to reports, the wound on the man’s skin became contaminated with a flesh-eating bacteria, tearing chunks out of his skin.

The man was given antibiotics, but after 24 hours in the hospital his organs began to fail and he was placed on life support.

Doctors believed he was getting better after a two-week stay in the hospital, but he died weeks later after succumbing to septic shock.

Related Articles

The following 6 pages may interest you as well: